From: miikrr k | Posted: 6/26/2004 9:41:48 AM
Moderated at: 6/26/2004 10:19:35 AM | Reason: Disruptive Posting | Action: Topic Deleted
Your message was found to be violating the following section of the TOS:
Posts that disrupt the message boards for other users, intentional or not, are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited, to:
- Message posts or topic titles that force browsers to scroll horizontally
- Large blank or content-free posts
- "Bumping" multiple older topics (posting in them well after the last post)
- Posting multiple identical or near-identical messages or topics, including "fad" topics
- Intentionally hard-to-read topic titles (i.e. ALL CAPS, AlTeRnAtE cApS, no spaces, no or excessive punctuation, 1337 speak, et cetera)
- Posting multiple hard-to-read or nonsensical messages in a single or multiple topics
- Posting large ASCII art (except in social topics specifically calling for it)
- Post counting (i.e. "First", "100th Post")
This message was deleted with No Karma Loss. It is considered a minor or administrative moderation.
The moderator has reviewed this contest, and the decided that the moderation will stand as it was initially given. As this moderation resulted in no karma loss, it cannot be appealed.